Office Protocols to Protect Us All
Over the past year we have all encountered change.
Some of it was even good! Here are some good changes we have implemented to protect us all and keep your visits with us going smoothly.
- Let’s make it easy: When you schedule your appointment, we will ask that you email or fax your insurance information (both vision insurance and major medical insurance) so that we can check your benefits prior to your visit.
- Pre appointment registration: One of our patient care coordinators will call you a day or two prior to your visit. At that time, they will review your health history and medication list, do a quick covid screening and discuss any vision and eye related issues prior to your visit.
- Skip the waiting room: When you arrive, call us at 513-563-2304 from the parking lot and we will meet you at the door to escort you directly to an exam room to start your visit.
- Personal space: To allow each patient the time and space they deserve in our office, all visits are by appointment. This includes exams, adjustments and dispensing of eyewear and contact lenses.
- Curbside delivery: For your convenience we can also bring your contacts and glasses right to your car